Surrey University Scholarships – Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2015
The University of Surrey is pleased to announce the Chancellors International Scholarship for Taught Postgraduate, Surrey Business School students in the 2015/16 academic year on the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Extractive Industries, the Environment and Sustainability
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Marketing Management
- MSc International Retail Marketing
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Operations and Logistics Management
The award is worth £2000 in the form of a fee waiver for students from India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam achieving the equivalent of a UK 2:1.
A further £1000 will be awarded to exceptional students.
There is no additional application process for the Chancellors International Scholarship, but in order to be eligible for an award, students must have submitted an application to one of the above programs by 1st May 2015 and subsequently achieve the equivalent of a UK 2:1 and pay the deposit to confirm their place on the course by 1st August 2015.